Monday 13 August 2012

Shang-rila madness!

We've been to Shang-rila last Sunday and we were so surprise that almost all the clothing botiques are on sale!! :DD We didn't really plan to stay there for long but we couldn't help ourselves so we decided to roam around a bit and check those sale items! ;D And these are the items I bought! ;D all of these are sale ;) Believe it or not ;)


I bought this neon yellow ring for only 160 php. 
Yellow neon ring : Yhansy (160php)


 Aztec shirt - From 850 php to 360 php
Neon skirt stripes (with colors: yellow, blue, red and black) - Kamiseta (300 php "Sale price")
unarosa is a local fashion store (all outfits are made from the Philippines) but the materials used for the garments are from abroad.
 If you want to check out some of their latest collections, you could go visit their website: unarosa website


What can I see in this website?




You can see here their latest clothing collection by clicking "lookbook"

And by clicking the "Accesories", you will find here many choices. You can check out their hottest most wanted shoes, necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, belts, and bags. 


I'll go visit Shang-rila with my family again and once I find new release items, I will let you know. ;) 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment