Sunday 8 January 2012

The pink Old Navy Blouse (stripes) is my favorite. I'm not really into wearing blouses but this one is pretty much comfy to wear unlike other blouses especially the loose one. Not that I hate wearing them, it's just so uncomfortable to wear. 
The brown Old Navy knitted cardigan (short sleeves) is actually my mom's. I just borrowed that from her. ;) 
Pink bracelet - Accessorize
Cute ballet tutu ring - I bought that in UM (University Mall) 
I'm not much of a gala person but once I go to a mall or tiange (it's similar to a bazaar but they sell their stuffs cheaper), you will always see me bring  lots of shopping bags! ;)))   
White shorts - Bench ;)


You can also view my lookbook account: http://lookbook.nu/dowhatyoulove
If you want to hype this look below, feel free! ;D 



No comments:

Post a Comment